Hobart Nissan Service
At DJs when it comes to servicing your car, our skills, experience, technology and customer care are second-to-none. It’s how we ensure you get more: more value, more focus on you and more reasons to come back again and again.
Here’s what we mean:
- Easy booking and service reminders
- Quick, efficient vehicle drop off and confirmation of work with your Service Advisor
- Factory trained technicians who understand your car
- Specialist vehicle diagnostic equipment
- All warranty or service programs actioned - including older out of warranty period vehicles
- Clear explanation of all work performed
- Automatic update of service details with our franchise brands
And when it comes to giving you more, we also provide:
- Free pick up and delivery of your car within a 10 kilometre radius
- Free 6-months Roadside Assistance*
- Free Loan Car**
- Free basic wash and vacuum
- Free Battery Test with every log book service
- Comfortable waiting lounge with television, cold drinks, tea and coffee making facilities and the latest magazines.
*Applies to services over $100. **A $25 insurance charge applies. Loan cars are subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
We also have more services to ensure your car is looked after in every possible way:
- Extensive Service options starting from $169
- New tyre purchase and fit
- Wheel alignment / rotation
- Auto Electrician for all auto electrical repairs or accessory fitting
- Battery testing / replacement
- Air conditioning servicing
- Vehicle detailing
- Window tinting
- Bodywork needs - dings, dents and spot paint repair
- Safety certificates
- Vehicle Inspection reports
- Roadworthy (AIS) Inspections
Dealership Servicing for Nissan
Never underestimate the advantages of having your car serviced by factory-trained technicians who are experts in the technical and mechanical components of your vehicle.
With access to the latest engineering information, a hotline to the manufacturer, specialist diagnostic equipment and brand-specific tools, DJ technicians are specifically trained to accurately assess the condition of your vehicle to the highest standards.
And when you go to sell or trade-in your vehicle, discerning buyers will give preference to vehicles that are serviced by a franchise dealer using genuine factory parts and could make a real difference to the resale value of your vehicle.
Nissan Service Centre
Because Express Technicians are easy to book, use the latest techniques and always use Nissan Genuine Replacement Parts, you can rest knowing your car is in good hands.
Bring your vehicle to our Nissan Express Service centre and we'll give you a full strength Nissan Handbook Service while you sit back in our lounge with a coffee and free internet.
myNissan Service Certainty
Enjoy peace of mind each Scheduled Service at Hobart Nissan throughout the program duration knowing that you’ll pay no more than the then current published price.View Price Lists
New Tyres Fitting
Ask our knowledgeable tyre experts to help you find the perfect tyre to be fitted to your Nissan vehicle.